1.16.2014

Jack's monthly onesie photos

I have been so excited to share this!

When I was pregnant with Jack, I knew I wanted to do something fun and simple to document his growth with pictures. I would use a cute, stuffed owl my sister Michelle bought Jack to sit beside him each month but wasn't sure about what he would wear. A friend of mine who makes and sells monthly onsesies (darling white onesies with an iron-on number for each month) contacted me just after Jack was born to see if he would be a model for her portfolio. Perfect. (I'll post later about how I set up the shoot each month.)

I printed out one from each month to make a fun banner that I displayed for Jack's first birthday. Let me tell you, it was hard to pick out only one each month because there were some pretty hilarious and dang cute ones. Maybe I'll share some of the outtakes later. It's so fun to have them all together to see how much he's grown. He was so teeny tiny for the first few months and then filled in nicely. He is such a doll. I just love him. Oh. Anyway, I am happy that I can finally share with friends and family the pictures here.



And...as if you didn't get enough, here they are all together. What a cutie!



4 comments:

  1. These will get awkward when he's in his teens. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! And these are only the tip of the iceberg of the (possibly) embarrassing photos I have of him.

      Delete