1.05.2014

Floral Flashback. A fall wedding



This was the perfect fall wedding and the bride was a dream. T was an intern with us when I worked in the Wedding and Site Decor Department and Thanksgiving Point, so she was familiar with flowers and had great taste. She met me at my wholesaler where she gave me a color palette and then free reign to choose everything else. A floral designer's dream. The groom made all of the wooden boxes used for the centerpieces (awesome!) and the bride planned every detail of her decor with beautiful taste.

Her photo bouquet and bout are the images at the top and her cake flowers, centerpieces and wedding day bouquet are the bottom photos. I wish I had a better picture of her wedding day bouquet because it may have been one of my absolute favorites! For this wedding I used roses, mini calla lilies, dahlias, stock (my favorite), yarrow, heather, solid aster, wax flower, billy balls, scabiosa pods, seeded eucalyptus, silver dollar eucalyptus, green trick, variegated pittosporum, and buplerium. Burlap and twine were used to wrap her bouquet and every corsage and boutonniere were different from one another. A perfect fall wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment